Happy 4th of July Independence Day!
Join us for an 8:00 a.m. 90 minute HOT CLASS or take it easy and stretch your connective tissue at the 10:00 a.m. Yin class or do BOTH!
(Note: Friday 4:30 p.m. class is cancelled, go have a ball!)
I’ll have this pain and that pain, one yoga class and I don’t have to pop a pill, the pain goes away. Just from one yoga class. I believe that Bikram yoga should be covered by the health insurance companies because it is keeping me healthy. I don’t cost them any money.Maggie Magwire
My lower back had been a chronic problem for the past few years. I missed days of work when I would wake up in such pain, I could barely get out of bed. Bikram Yoga has replaced monthly visits to the Chiropractor for spine adjustments.Luis Delgado
I am pain free!!! My hip and back pain is gone. After I finished the 30 day challenge there were a half dozen of my friends that said Beth your skin looks great are you pregnant (I wish!!) nope its the Bikram glow! I have lost weight and inches on my waist. I feel strong! I feel more flexible.Beth Garrison
My stomach! My medications cost me $250 a month. I stopped taking them and my stomach is fine. I am feeling better than I ever have. My mind is more clear and my skin glows. I think differently know. Now, before I put food in my mouth I think oh wait a minute, I shouldn’t be eating that. I don’t want to go back I want to go forward.Clara Espinoza
- Improved lung capacity and circulation for cardiovascular health 88%
- Better posture, decreased muscle tension 76%
- Increased flexibiity and lubrication of the joints, ligaments and tendons 92%
- Better balance (which along with flexibility can help prevent injury) 84%
- Better sleeping patterns, Increased sense of vitality 95%
- Increased focus and concentration, decreased anxiety and depression 98%
Join Our Newsletter Tribe
We don’t like spammers either. You email address will not be shared. Period.